Food and Decorations!
Food is important for any event, especially a Sweet16. Some families choose a full sit down meal; others choose to serve finger foods and appetizers.
When choosing the appetizer option, you can give your guests to eat when they feel hungry. The appetizer option will traditionally have a lower price point and free up space by not requiring a table for your entire group to sit down at the same time. I recommend having Cocktail tables, which give the young guests an opportunity to sit down when they want too. Also, you can decorate the cocktail table to give a sense of elegance.
- Cover the Cocktail table with a white cloth
- Place a battery-powered light under the table to create an amazing effect.
- Place a centerpiece on the table and pin spot it with a battery-powered light.
The sit-down dinner option allows you to feed your guests before the all the festivities begin. By decorating each table with a centerpiece, you can connect the dinner to the theme. It is essential to have the guests RSVP if you give them an option for dinner. (Chicken or Vegetarian)
- Remember to add at least an hour for dinner.
- Create way a fun way to inform your guests their assigned seats