5 Questions you need to answer before calling a vendor!
- What is your theme: Choose a theme, which reflects your dream of your Sweet 16. Do you want club style? Elegant? Scene from the movie?
Sweet 16 are naturally formal events.
- What type of Sweet 16 do you want? Intimate, large, or insane? In other words how many people are you going to invite. Is this a group of just 10-20 of your close friends. Or is it a group of multiple spot teams. (Cheerleading, Gymnastics, dance, volleyball, soccer, etc…) Or are you just inviting your whole class. (Don’t laugh, I’ve seen it)
- Dinner: Do you want a formal dinner, a buffet, or just appetizers? I believe the best choice is appetizers for a Sweet 16. The idea timeline is 4 hours and this works great with an appetizer menu! J
- Timeline: Create a very rough timeline. Traditional 4 hours is a great window. Items to consider: Welcome of Guests ( 30 Minutes) Candle Lighting (30 Minutes) Eating (30 Minutes)
6:30pm – 7:00pm Guests Arrive
7:00pm – 7:05pm Grand Entrance
7:05- 7:20pm Great Guests
7:25pm – 9:00pm Dancing
9:00pm – 9:05pm Parent Speeches
9:05pm – 9:10pm Father/Daughter Dance
9:10pm – 9:30pm Candle Lighting
9:30pm – 10:00pm Dancing
10:00pm – 10:05pm Last Song
- What is the Date of your event? And what is an alternative date? Are there any conflicts with your school, your friends school and/or club?
First Name: _______________________________ Last Name: __________________________
Birthday: ______/_______/__________ 1st Choice ___________ 2nd Choice __________
Theme: ___________________________________ Size of Party: Intimate| Large | Insane
Dinner: Buffett | Appetizers | Sit-down Dinner| Candy Bar|
Timeline: Setup: ___________Star: _____________ End: _____________Clean up __________